Ride past the scenic monuments and memorials of DC with unlimited photo opportunities.
Enjoy local musical acts to keep you energized along the way.
Why not taste some of the best food and drinks of DC during the ride?
What corral am I in?
- I want to take my time and enjoy these car-free streets because it only happens once a year.
- DC Bike Ride is my 8-year old’s first event. There might be some frustration along the way, but we’re going to get this done!
- I just dusted off the cobwebs on my cruiser from college. Here’s to hoping this baby makes it all 20 miles!
- It might have been a while since my last ride, but 20 miles isn’t a problem for me.
- I ride all the time, but DC Bike Ride is the perfect opportunity to bring my family out with me to enjoy the car-free streets.
- I usually ride at a faster pace, but I am going to stop to take incredible photos and enjoy good eats along the way.
- I ride in DC Bike Ride to support growing bicycling in our region. This ain’t my first rodeo.
- Parking? I’ll be getting in some miles to and from DC Bike Ride and enjoying the car-free streets in between.
- I know it’s not a race, but I’ll be up front with my buddies in the rearview of the pace car all morning.