DCBR IS AROUND THE CORNER
We are counting down the days! Make sure you read this email very carefully. It contains very important info and we don’t want you to miss any details.
Be sure to review the DCBR Rider Checklist below and make sure you complete the necessary to-do’s before the ride!
If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected].
- Read the Event Guide – please read the Event Guide carefully as it contains very important information that will help ensure that you have a great ride!
- Pickup your Rider Identification Kit (Fri, May 20 – Sat, May 21) – please note, all riders MUST come to Packet Pickup to pickup the Rider Identification Kit (RIK) which is mandatory for participation; see Event Guide for more details.
- What do I need to bring to Packet Pickup?
– Pre-filled rider waiver – fill out all of the information that you can beforehand, you will be able to look up your bib number on site at Packet Pickup to complete the waiver.
– Photo ID
- What do I do once I arrive at Packet Pickup?
– Look up your bib number and complete your waiver.
– Hand in your completed waiver and get your RIK.
- Can’t attend Packet Pickup? Learn more about proxy packet pickup here.
- Plan the best way to get to the start (Penn Ave. and 3rd Street NW) – all riders must be positioned in designated corrals by 7:45AM; Please refer to Event Guide for the best ways to get to the start and how to reserve parking ahead of time; plan accordingly!
- Review course map and services along the route – see Event Guide to review map and take note of where the important landmarks and course services available.
- Review rules of the road – all riders must have RIK visible at all times and have a helmet on; on exceptions, please see Event Guide for detailed listing of rules.
- Check out riding tips – no matter what level of rider you are, we have put together some tips to make sure you are well prepared to have a great ride! See Event Guide for some tips.
- Tell your buddies and family to meet you at the Finish Festival – we’ve got an awesome Finish Festival planned for you. See Event Guide for full schedule and activities.